Owner Link Tales
Life is AWESOME
Sunshine
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 11:48 AM | 0 wink



Sometimes. I just wondering... what would happen to my future soon. How it gonna be. With whom I wanna be with. What kind of car that I would have. All this things is already set in my mind. We can't predict our future. But we can decide what kind of future we wanted to. Either it's on bad way or good way. All this in our hand. Me repeat. On our hand. I won't give up. I won't ever....! #spread.

Sweet words. Sometimes it's not worth for us. Cukuplah dengan hati yang ikhlas. Am I right..? Yes me is so truly. K nawww I'm just kidding. It's also must've a pure heart to steal someone's heart. Please please don't you ever playing with your heart. Additional, please don't you ever broke you girl's or boy's heart. Everyone have heart. Everyone doesn't deserve to be punished. Punished by what? whom? Punished by ourself. Cause we've been hurt. And we aren't deserve to have that feel. Not all people would understand what we feel about. Hanya orang yang betul-betul mengenali kita. Yang tahu kita. Yang kenal kita macam mana. They're the one who only know what we feels about.

"If you love someone, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be"

"We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love is our first"

Older Post | Newer Post
rawrr!
Hello, welcome to my blog. No annoyed words here okay. Hater? Go away! I don't need you at all.